2 (14oz) cans of black beans, drained and rinsed
1 Tbsp BBF Avocado oil
3/4 cup diced bell pepper
1 cup yellow onion diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 cup oat flour
1/4 cup BBF Plant protein powder
2 Tbsp Flax seed rehydrated in 4 Tablespoons of water
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Dozen small slider buns
1. Saute in Avocado oil, chopped peppers, onions and garlic over medium heat until onions are translucent.
2. Place in a large bowl or food processor with the remaining ingredients(cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, oat flour, flax seed, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Stir or pulse everything together then add black beans. Mash with a fork or pulse the mixture, leaving some large chunks of beans.
4. Form into patties about a quarter cup for each patty
5. Chill patties for about 30 to 40 minutes to let them firm up before you grill them.
6. Place patties on grill that is at 400 degrees.
7. Grill patties on each side for about 4-5 minutes. Remove patties and top with your favorite toppings.
8. Pan fry patties if you desire. Use a little oil in pan and saute for 2-3 minutes on each side.
9. Top sliders with desired toppings and enjoy.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.