1 Tbsp Almond Oil
1 medium red pepper, chopped
1 medium orange pepper, chopped
1 medium yellow pepper, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
2 Tbsp cumin
3 Tbsp chili powder
1/4 cup LIVfit Superfood Organic Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
2 cans crushed tomatoes
3 cups vegetarian broth
1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
1 can kidney beans, drained & rinsed
1 can white beans, drained & rinsed
1. In a medium stockpot, heat oil over medium high heat until bottom of pan is coated.
2. Add peppers, onion and garlic and heat for about 7 minutes, until lightly golden.
3. Stir in cumin, chili powder, cacao and agave and heat for 3 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, vegetable broth and beans.
5. Stir until thoroughly combined.
6. Cover and heat for about 15 minutes.
7. Ladle into bowls and top with cilantro and jalapeños.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.