1 Tbsp Almond Oil
1 medium red pepper, chopped
1 medium orange pepper, chopped
1 medium yellow pepper, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
2 Tbsp cumin
3 Tbsp chili powder
1/4 cup LIVfit Superfood Organic Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
2 cans crushed tomatoes
3 cups vegetarian broth
1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
1 can kidney beans, drained & rinsed
1 can white beans, drained & rinsed
1. In a medium stockpot, heat oil over medium high heat until bottom of pan is coated.
2. Add peppers, onion and garlic and heat for about 7 minutes, until lightly golden.
3. Stir in cumin, chili powder, cacao and agave and heat for 3 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, vegetable broth and beans.
5. Stir until thoroughly combined.
6. Cover and heat for about 15 minutes.
7. Ladle into bowls and top with cilantro and jalapeños.