1 Tbsp Almond Oil
1 medium red pepper, chopped
1 medium orange pepper, chopped
1 medium yellow pepper, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
2 Tbsp cumin
3 Tbsp chili powder
1/4 cup LIVfit Superfood Organic Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
2 cans crushed tomatoes
3 cups vegetarian broth
1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
1 can kidney beans, drained & rinsed
1 can white beans, drained & rinsed
1. In a medium stockpot, heat oil over medium high heat until bottom of pan is coated.
2. Add peppers, onion and garlic and heat for about 7 minutes, until lightly golden.
3. Stir in cumin, chili powder, cacao and agave and heat for 3 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, vegetable broth and beans.
5. Stir until thoroughly combined.
6. Cover and heat for about 15 minutes.
7. Ladle into bowls and top with cilantro and jalapeños.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.