1 1/2 Cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/2 Cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 Cup flaxseeds
1 Tbsp SunButter (or nut butter of your choice)
1 Tbsp BBF organic virgin coconut oil
1/3 Cup chocolate chips
1. Mix together coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds and flaxseeds in a medium bowl.
2. Heat a medium skillet and add coconut oil.
3. Once coconut oil fully melts and greases the pan/skillet, add SunButter.
4. Once the mixture is liquid, add the dry mixture to the pan and stir well, make sure the granola is evenly coated with the SunButter mixture.
5. Toast on the stove for about 15 minutes on medium heat.
6. Pour onto a lined baking tray and after a few minutes of cooling down, add chocolate.
7. It will melt a little more within the granola to make it creamy and chocolatey.
8. Enjoy with your favorite milk, yogurt or by itself!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.