1 1/2 Cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/2 Cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 Cup flaxseeds
1 Tbsp SunButter (or nut butter of your choice)
1 Tbsp BBF organic virgin coconut oil
1/3 Cup chocolate chips
1. Mix together coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds and flaxseeds in a medium bowl.
2. Heat a medium skillet and add coconut oil.
3. Once coconut oil fully melts and greases the pan/skillet, add SunButter.
4. Once the mixture is liquid, add the dry mixture to the pan and stir well, make sure the granola is evenly coated with the SunButter mixture.
5. Toast on the stove for about 15 minutes on medium heat.
6. Pour onto a lined baking tray and after a few minutes of cooling down, add chocolate.
7. It will melt a little more within the granola to make it creamy and chocolatey.
8. Enjoy with your favorite milk, yogurt or by itself!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.