Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
1/3 Cup flour
3 small lemons
4 Tbsp melted butter
1 Tbsp chopped garlic
1/3 Cup panko crumbs
1/2 Cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 tsp dried parsley
Dash garlic powder
Dash onion powder
Dash salt and pepper
3 Tbsp BBF organic agave
$11.68Add to cart
1 Tbsp BBF organic virgin coconut oil
$20.89 – $27.75Select options
1 lb trimmed asparagus
1. Slice Chicken Breast into strips to form tenderloins, set aside.
2. Get out 3 bowls and add Flour to the first bowl. For the second bowl, grate 1-2 teaspoons Lemon Zest and squeeze juice from 1.5 Lemons (approx 4-5 Tablespoons), melted Butter, and chopped Garlic, stirring well to incorporate. In the third bowl, add Panko, Parmesan, Parsley, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt and Pepper, stir to incorporate.
3. Dip tenders in the first bowl, second bowl and then third bowl and lay onto parchment lined sheet pan and bake at 425 for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, stir together the juice of 1/2 small Lemon, Agave, and Coconut Oil~ remove Chicken, flip all pieces, add Asparagus Spears to the pan, slice last lemon and scatter on top of Chicken.
5. Drizzle Chicken and Asparagus with Agave mixture and bake 20 more minutes.