1/2 c BBF Coconut Flour
3 Tbsp butter, melted
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp psyllium husk powder
1/2 c boiling water
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F degrees.
2. Peel, core and grate the apple.
3. Place the apple, 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in a saucepan and gently cook for 5 minutes until soft.
4. Using a hand whisk, mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and combine well.
5. Add the butter and eggs and mix thoroughly until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
6. Gently stir in the cooked apple mixture.
7. Boil the water and add to the mixture a bit at a time, stirring thoroughly until you have a dough. Wait for the dough to cool slightly before using your hands to shape it.
8. Cut the dough into four equal quarters. Take one of the quarters and roll into about an 8-inch log.
9. Join the two edges to make into a bagel shape, pressing together firming.
10. Place on a parchment covered baking tray and place in the oven.
11. Bake for 15 minutes, then turn the bagels over and bake for a further 15 minutes.Eat and enjoy!