1/2 c BBF Coconut Flour
3 Tbsp butter, melted
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp psyllium husk powder
1/2 c boiling water
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F degrees.
2. Peel, core and grate the apple.
3. Place the apple, 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in a saucepan and gently cook for 5 minutes until soft.
4. Using a hand whisk, mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and combine well.
5. Add the butter and eggs and mix thoroughly until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
6. Gently stir in the cooked apple mixture.
7. Boil the water and add to the mixture a bit at a time, stirring thoroughly until you have a dough. Wait for the dough to cool slightly before using your hands to shape it.
8. Cut the dough into four equal quarters. Take one of the quarters and roll into about an 8-inch log.
9. Join the two edges to make into a bagel shape, pressing together firming.
10. Place on a parchment covered baking tray and place in the oven.
11. Bake for 15 minutes, then turn the bagels over and bake for a further 15 minutes.Eat and enjoy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.