Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1 apple, diced
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
8 oz cream cheese
1 Tbsp almond milk
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
$11.68Add to cart
1/4 Cup BBF Organic coconut sugar
$12.98Add to cart
16 Egg Rolls
1. Heat coconut oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add apple and cook until slightly tender. Add spices and stir to coat.
2. Mix cream cheese, milk, agave, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
3. Place one tablespoon of cream cheese mixture and one tablespoon of apple mixture on the center of the egg roll wrap. Fold the bottom up over the filling.
4.Next, fold the two sides over, making it look like an envelope, then roll it up like a burrito.
5. Brush tops of rolls with melted coconut oil. Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes then turn them over. Bake for additional 5-7 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
6. Mix cinnamon and coconut palm sugar together and sprinkle on rolls.