2 Cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp sea salt
2/3 Cup BBF Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
5-7 Tbsp cold water
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
6 Cups apples, peeled and sliced
1/4 Cup BBF Organic Agave
3 Tsp whole wheat pastry flour
1/2 juice lemon
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
Dash sea salt
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
2 Tbsp Whole Wheat Flour
1-2 Tbsp BBF Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and coconut oil. Use pastry blender/knife to cut in coconut oil until particles are size of small peas. Combine agave and water and sprinkle the agave mixture into the flour mix, 1 tbsp. at a time, while tossing and mixing lightly with a fork. Add enough of the agave mixture until dough is just moist enough to hold together (too much will cause the dough to be sticky and unworkable).
3. Split dough and form into 2 balls, place on well-floured pastry cloth or surface. Flatten ball slightly; smooth edges. With rolling pin, roll out one dough ball about to about ⅛ inch thick round. Carefully place crust inside round pie pan. Freeze second pie crust for later.
4. Mix apples, agave, cinnamon, flour, lemon juice, nutmeg, and salt. Pour apple mixture into unbaked pie crust. Using your finger or a fork, flute edges of crust.
5. Combine topping ingredients together with a fork. Sprinkle on top of the apple mixture.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until crust edges are golden brown.