2 sweet apples, cored and cubed
1 cup red seedless grapes sliced in half (or ¼ cup raisins)
1 cup celery, thinly sliced
2 tsp fresh lemon juice (helps keep apples fresh)
1 cup toasted nuts (almonds, or walnuts or cashews)
3/4 cup Avocado Oil
2 Tbsp White wine or apple cider vinegar
2 heaping Tbsp Baobab powder
2 Tbsp agave syrup
1 fresh garlic clove
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup water
For the dressing:
1. In blender add all ingredients expect water.
2. Blend till smooth and creamy. Slowly add water as blender is running. Blend till creamy.
3. Pour from blender into a bowl and chill while you cut apples for salad.
1. Combine all fresh ingredients into a bowl and pour baobab dressing over top and gently stir to coat ingredients.
2. Serve immediately after dressing apples.