2 sweet apples, cored and cubed
1 cup red seedless grapes sliced in half (or ¼ cup raisins)
1 cup celery, thinly sliced
2 tsp fresh lemon juice (helps keep apples fresh)
1 cup toasted nuts (almonds, or walnuts or cashews)
3/4 cup Avocado Oil
2 Tbsp White wine or apple cider vinegar
2 heaping Tbsp Baobab powder
2 Tbsp agave syrup
1 fresh garlic clove
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup water
For the dressing:
1. In blender add all ingredients expect water.
2. Blend till smooth and creamy. Slowly add water as blender is running. Blend till creamy.
3. Pour from blender into a bowl and chill while you cut apples for salad.
1. Combine all fresh ingredients into a bowl and pour baobab dressing over top and gently stir to coat ingredients.
2. Serve immediately after dressing apples.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.