2 sweet apples, cored and cubed
1 cup red seedless grapes sliced in half (or ¼ cup raisins)
1 cup celery, thinly sliced
2 tsp fresh lemon juice (helps keep apples fresh)
1 cup toasted nuts (almonds, or walnuts or cashews)
3/4 cup Avocado Oil
2 Tbsp White wine or apple cider vinegar
2 heaping Tbsp Baobab powder
2 Tbsp agave syrup
1 fresh garlic clove
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup water
For the dressing:
1. In blender add all ingredients expect water.
2. Blend till smooth and creamy. Slowly add water as blender is running. Blend till creamy.
3. Pour from blender into a bowl and chill while you cut apples for salad.
1. Combine all fresh ingredients into a bowl and pour baobab dressing over top and gently stir to coat ingredients.
2. Serve immediately after dressing apples.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.