1 cup All Purpose Flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup Avocado Oil
2 Tbsp Milk (water, or non - dairy beverage; cold)
1. In a bowl, mix the flour and salt with a wire whisk.
2. Stir in the oil until combined.
3. Add the cold milk or water until mixed completely. The consistency will be crumbly.
4. Place mixture in the middle of an 8-or 9-inch glass pie plate. Spread dough out with your fingers, covering the bottom of the plate, up along the sides and over the rim.
5. Bake according to pie recipe directions, either blind-baking it first for custard pies or unbaked fillings or filling it and baking it whole.
*Bakers note this crust works best for a bottom shell it is crumbly and hard to roll for a top shell
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.