Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1/2 Cup BBF organic coconut flour
$12.98Add to cart
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 Cup BBF organic virgin coconut oil
$20.89 – $27.75Select options
1 Tbsp BBF organic coconut vinegar
$11.69Add to cart
1/2 Cup butternut squash or pumpkin puree
1/4 Cup chives, chopped
3-4 strips of bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Chop the bacon into small pieces. Preheat a skillet over medium heat, add the bacon and cook until browned and crispy. Remove from the pan and allow to cool.
3. Combine coconut flour, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl. Add the oil, pumpkin, and vinegar to the coconut flour mixture and beat till smooth. Add one egg at a time to the batter, mixing well between each one. Add the bacon and chives until just blended.
4. Drop 2 tbsp. sized mounds of batter onto the prepared baking sheet, keeping them round and tall.
5. Bake for 12-15 min or until slightly golden. Do not over bake or they can become dry. Larger biscuits will take longer. Let cool for a few minutes before moving from the pan.