1/2 Cup BBF organic coconut flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 Cup BBF organic virgin coconut oil
1 Tbsp BBF organic coconut vinegar
1/2 Cup butternut squash or pumpkin puree
1/4 Cup chives, chopped
3-4 strips of bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Chop the bacon into small pieces. Preheat a skillet over medium heat, add the bacon and cook until browned and crispy. Remove from the pan and allow to cool.
3. Combine coconut flour, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl. Add the oil, pumpkin, and vinegar to the coconut flour mixture and beat till smooth. Add one egg at a time to the batter, mixing well between each one. Add the bacon and chives until just blended.
4. Drop 2 tbsp. sized mounds of batter onto the prepared baking sheet, keeping them round and tall.
5. Bake for 12-15 min or until slightly golden. Do not over bake or they can become dry. Larger biscuits will take longer. Let cool for a few minutes before moving from the pan.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.