1 cup whole oats
1/2 cup brown sugar (or coconut palm sugar)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup plant junkie canola spread
4 cups apples peeled and diced into medium chunks
1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl combine whole oats, sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir to combine. Scoop plant junkie spread into bowl and stir until a coarse crumbly mixture and spread is combined.
3. In a medium bowl combine, apples, coconut palm sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Stir till apples are coated. In a medium sized baking dish spread apple mixture in the bottom and then layer the crumble mixture on top.
4. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbles appear in the middle of the baking dish.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly and serve.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.