1 cup whole oats
1/2 cup brown sugar (or coconut palm sugar)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup plant junkie canola spread
4 cups apples peeled and diced into medium chunks
1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl combine whole oats, sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir to combine. Scoop plant junkie spread into bowl and stir until a coarse crumbly mixture and spread is combined.
3. In a medium bowl combine, apples, coconut palm sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Stir till apples are coated. In a medium sized baking dish spread apple mixture in the bottom and then layer the crumble mixture on top.
4. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbles appear in the middle of the baking dish.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly and serve.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.