2 cups rolled oats
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 cups Oatsome Oat Milk
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup pure maple syrup, plus more for serving
1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped and divided
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt. Stir to combine.
4. Add in the oat milk, pumpkin, maple syrup, flaxseed, coconut oil and vanilla. Stir well to combine and gently add in 1/4 cup pecans or walnuts.
5. Carefully pour oatmeal mixture into the prepared baking dish.
6. Scatter the remaining pecans/walnuts across the top.
7. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the top golden and center is set. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Portion and serve.
8. Drizzle each portion with maple syrup if you want it a bit sweeter.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.