2 cups organic cane sugar
1 cup BBF Avocado oil
1 1/2 lbs ripe bananas
1 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp salt
4 3/4 cups BBF oat flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray mini loaf pans with pan spray.
3. In Mixing bowl combine bananas and sugar and beat until smooth.
4. Add eggs and vanilla to the banana mixture. Mix.
5. Pour in avocado oil and mix.
6. Add sifted oat flour, salt and soda. Mix then scrape sides of bowl and mix on speed 2 for 5-6 minutes.
7. Divide batter into pans.
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.