2 cups organic cane sugar
1 cup Avocado oil
5 large eggs
1 1/2 pounds ripe bananas
1 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp salt
4 cups oat flour
¾ cups brown rice flour
1 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray mini loaf pans with pan spray.
3. In Mixing bowl combine bananas and sugar and beat till smooth.
4. Add eggs and vanilla to banana mixture. Mix.
5. Pour in avocado oil and mix.
6. Add sifted oat flour, brown rice, xanthan, salt and soda. Mix then scrape sides of bowl and mix on speed 2 for 5-6 minutes.
7. Divide batter into pans.
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.