1/3 cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Chia Seeds, soaked in 6 Tbsp. water for 20 minutes
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 bananas, mashed thoroughly
1 cup oat flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup PBfit
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 Tbsp crushed peanuts (for topping)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a tabletop mixer, combine coconut oil, agave, chia, vanilla, almond milk and banana and mix together until smooth.
3. In a medium size bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt together.
4. While mixing add dry mixture to wet mixture. Add PBfit and rolled oats and blend.
5. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with liners and divide the batter among them. Top with crushed peanuts.
6. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.