1/3 cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Chia Seeds, soaked in 6 Tbsp. water for 20 minutes
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 bananas, mashed thoroughly
1 cup oat flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup PBfit
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 Tbsp crushed peanuts (for topping)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a tabletop mixer, combine coconut oil, agave, chia, vanilla, almond milk and banana and mix together until smooth.
3. In a medium size bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt together.
4. While mixing add dry mixture to wet mixture. Add PBfit and rolled oats and blend.
5. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with liners and divide the batter among them. Top with crushed peanuts.
6. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.