1/3 cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Chia Seeds, soaked in 6 Tbsp. water for 20 minutes
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 bananas, mashed thoroughly
1 cup oat flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup PBfit
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 Tbsp crushed peanuts (for topping)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a tabletop mixer, combine coconut oil, agave, chia, vanilla, almond milk and banana and mix together until smooth.
3. In a medium size bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt together.
4. While mixing add dry mixture to wet mixture. Add PBfit and rolled oats and blend.
5. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with liners and divide the batter among them. Top with crushed peanuts.
6. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.