Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1/2 cup BBF Avocado Oil Mayo with Lime
$17.48Add to cart
1-2 Tbsp Sriracha
2 boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/4 cup coconut aminos, or soy sauce
1 Tbsp honey
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp sambal oelek garlic chili paste
1. Place the chicken and all the Marinade ingredients (coconut aminos, honey, sesame oil, garlic chili paste) in a small bowl or bag and place in the fridge. Marinate the chicken for at least an hour and up to 24 hours.
2. In a small bowl mix the Mayo and Siracha.
3. Remove your chicken from the fridge. Heat up your grill or pan.
4. Cook your chicken.
5. Thinly slice the Onion and cucumbers.
6. Cut the Baguette once in half, then down the middle of each half, to create 2 sandwiches.
7. To assemble your sandwiches, spread the Siracha Mayo on each side of the bread. Place the chicken on top of the bottom piece of bread, top with desired amount of vegetables. Place top piece of bread on, to sandwich everything in the middle.