1 cup sugar or Monk fruit blend
1/2 cup Baobab powder
2 cups water
1/2 Tbsp chia seeds
1. In a medium sauce pot mix the sugar, baobab powder with a little water at a time until all the water has been added in.
2. Bring to a boil and then reduce temperature and let it simmer without stirring for 20 minutes or until it reaches a setting point.
3. Tips: While the jam is boiling use a metal spoon to remove the white foam that develops on the surface. To test if jam is set take a small about out on a spoon and chill quickly if it is soft and sticky and thick like jam it is ready.
4. Let the jam cool slightly and stir in chia seeds. Let jam cool completely and store in a clean bottle in the fridge. Store for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.
5. Spread jam on whatever you desire!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.