1 cup sugar or Monk fruit blend
1/2 cup Baobab powder
2 cups water
1/2 Tbsp chia seeds
1. In a medium sauce pot mix the sugar, baobab powder with a little water at a time until all the water has been added in.
2. Bring to a boil and then reduce temperature and let it simmer without stirring for 20 minutes or until it reaches a setting point.
3. Tips: While the jam is boiling use a metal spoon to remove the white foam that develops on the surface. To test if jam is set take a small about out on a spoon and chill quickly if it is soft and sticky and thick like jam it is ready.
4. Let the jam cool slightly and stir in chia seeds. Let jam cool completely and store in a clean bottle in the fridge. Store for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.
5. Spread jam on whatever you desire!