1 cup Oatsome Oat milk (room temp)
2 Tbsp Baobab powder
3 Tbsp Super Seed Blend
3 cups AP flour
2 Tbsp honey
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp yeast
3/4 cup cooked leftover oatmeal
1. If using a bread machine, add ingredients according to bread machine directions.
2. If making by hand, mix all ingredients together. Knead dough into a ball and kneed for 7-10 minutes. If you using a mixer need dough using the bread hook attachment on medium speed for 7-10 minutes
3. Place in a covered container to rise for at least 3 hours, until doubled, in a warm place.
4. Divide dough into desired portions and form into a loaf. Place in an oiled bread pan.
5. Let bread rise one more time for about 20 minutes.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-22 minutes for mini loaves and 40-45 minutes for larger loaves.
7. Let cool and enjoy!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.