1 cup Oatsome Oat milk (room temp)
2 Tbsp Baobab powder
3 Tbsp Super Seed Blend
3 cups AP flour
2 Tbsp honey
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp yeast
3/4 cup cooked leftover oatmeal
1. If using a bread machine, add ingredients according to bread machine directions.
2. If making by hand, mix all ingredients together. Knead dough into a ball and kneed for 7-10 minutes. If you using a mixer need dough using the bread hook attachment on medium speed for 7-10 minutes
3. Place in a covered container to rise for at least 3 hours, until doubled, in a warm place.
4. Divide dough into desired portions and form into a loaf. Place in an oiled bread pan.
5. Let bread rise one more time for about 20 minutes.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-22 minutes for mini loaves and 40-45 minutes for larger loaves.
7. Let cool and enjoy!