1 cup Oatsome Oat milk (room temp)
2 Tbsp Baobab powder
3 Tbsp Super Seed Blend
3 cups AP flour
2 Tbsp honey
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp yeast
3/4 cup cooked leftover oatmeal
1. If using a bread machine, add ingredients according to bread machine directions.
2. If making by hand, mix all ingredients together. Knead dough into a ball and kneed for 7-10 minutes. If you using a mixer need dough using the bread hook attachment on medium speed for 7-10 minutes
3. Place in a covered container to rise for at least 3 hours, until doubled, in a warm place.
4. Divide dough into desired portions and form into a loaf. Place in an oiled bread pan.
5. Let bread rise one more time for about 20 minutes.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-22 minutes for mini loaves and 40-45 minutes for larger loaves.
7. Let cool and enjoy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.