1/2 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup oats
1 Tbsp Super seeds
1/2 cup Coconut Flour
1 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
10 Dried Figs (soaked)
Juice of 1 lemon
1 Tbsp lemon zest
1/2 Tbsp Coconut flour (for rolling in)
4-5 Tbsp oasted Sesame seeds (for rolling in)
4-5 Tbsp Super seeds (for rolling in)
1. In a food processor/blender, blend cashews, oats, super seeds into a fine powder.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to pulse until combined and ingredients begin to clump together.
3. Place the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes to firm up.
4. Remove from fridge and scoop into desired size balls. Roll in either coconut flour, toasted seeds or more BBF super seed mix.
5. Will keep in the fridge for up to a week.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.