3 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 Cup chicken broth
1 Cup bbq sauce
1 red onion, diced
1 Can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 Can corn, drained
4 Slices turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
2 Cups BBF organic quinoa
1/4 Cup cilantro, chopped
2 green onions, chopped
1 avocado, sliced
1. Place chicken in crock-pot. Pour in chicken broth. Sprinkle with smoked paprika, onion powder and garlic powder.
2. Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
3. After four hours, remove chicken and shred.
4. Pour liquid out of crock pot. Place shredded chicken back in crock-pot.
5. Add BBQ sauce, red onion, black beans, corn and bacon. Stir well to coat chicken.
6. Cover and cook on low another 30 minutes.
7. Add cooked quinoa to chicken mixture. Stir in cilantro and green onions.
Optional add 1 cubed avocado.