3 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 Cup chicken broth
1 Cup bbq sauce
1 red onion, diced
1 Can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 Can corn, drained
4 Slices turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
2 Cups BBF organic quinoa
1/4 Cup cilantro, chopped
2 green onions, chopped
1 avocado, sliced
1. Place chicken in crock-pot. Pour in chicken broth. Sprinkle with smoked paprika, onion powder and garlic powder.
2. Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
3. After four hours, remove chicken and shred.
4. Pour liquid out of crock pot. Place shredded chicken back in crock-pot.
5. Add BBQ sauce, red onion, black beans, corn and bacon. Stir well to coat chicken.
6. Cover and cook on low another 30 minutes.
7. Add cooked quinoa to chicken mixture. Stir in cilantro and green onions.
Optional add 1 cubed avocado.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.