2 Tbsp BBF Avocado oil
1/3 cup diced yellow onion
2 large cloves garlic minced
1/2 cup tomato paste
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup BBF Monk Fruit blend
2 Tbsp BBF Maca Powder
2 Tbsp Fish Sauce / Soy Sauce
3/4 cup water
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
1 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp cumin
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan, cook onions till translucent
2. Add garlic and cook for another minute
3. Add tomato paste, monk fruit, vinegar, fish sauce, maca powder, water and seasonings, stir to combine
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes
5. Use immediately or cool and refrigerate.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.