2 Tbsp BBF Avocado oil
1/3 cup diced yellow onion
2 large cloves garlic minced
1/2 cup tomato paste
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup BBF Monk Fruit blend
2 Tbsp BBF Maca Powder
2 Tbsp Fish Sauce / Soy Sauce
3/4 cup water
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
1 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp cumin
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan, cook onions till translucent
2. Add garlic and cook for another minute
3. Add tomato paste, monk fruit, vinegar, fish sauce, maca powder, water and seasonings, stir to combine
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes
5. Use immediately or cool and refrigerate.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.