4 cups BBF Oat Flour Blend
2 cups melted butter
¾ ounce yeast ( about 1 Tablespoon)
2/3 cup warm water
4 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup belgium sugar pearls ( if you can't find ½ cup sugar in the raw works too)
1. Take the lukewarm water (100 degrees) and mix the sugar and salt till dissolved. Mix in the yeast and let the yeast develop for 15 minutes.
2. In the meantime melt the butter.
3. Now put the oat flour blend into a large mixing bowl with a paddle attachment, pour the melted butter into the oat flour and mix till the butter is absorbed by the oat flour.
4. Pour in the eggs and mix until the eggs are all combined into the dough.
5. Pour in the yeast water mixture and mix until fully combined. You will have a wet sticky dough.
6. Cover and let rise till the dough doubles in size. Punch down dough and put into the fridge covered to ferment overnight.
7. Remove dough from the fridge on the second day and fold in the sugar pearls and portion dough into 16 small balls. If you can not find sugar pearls you can fold in sugar in the raw to get a similar sugar crunch.
8. Let dough balls warm to room temperature so they are a little sticky.
9. Spread a little and bake in the waffle maker about 4-5 minutes or until they are golden brown.
10. Remove from the waffle maker and drizzle with syrup or garnish with fresh fruit and whipped cream.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.