4 cups water
1 cup blackberries
3 Tbsp BBF Chia Seeds
3 Tbsp maple syrup
5-6 mint leaves
1. Start by mixing 2 cups of water with the Chia seeds. Stir, and then set aside for 30 mins so the Chia seeds can gel up.
2. In a blender, combine the blackberries, lime juice, mint leaves, maple syrup, and 2 cups of water.
3. Blend until completely smooth.
4. Strain mixture into a pitcher.
5. Add the chia seed water into the pitcher. Stir thoroughly.
6. Serve on ice and enjoy!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.