4 cups water
1 cup blackberries
3 Tbsp BBF Chia Seeds
3 Tbsp maple syrup
5-6 mint leaves
1. Start by mixing 2 cups of water with the Chia seeds. Stir, and then set aside for 30 mins so the Chia seeds can gel up.
2. In a blender, combine the blackberries, lime juice, mint leaves, maple syrup, and 2 cups of water.
3. Blend until completely smooth.
4. Strain mixture into a pitcher.
5. Add the chia seed water into the pitcher. Stir thoroughly.
6. Serve on ice and enjoy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.