Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
4 cups water
1 cup blackberries
3 Tbsp BBF Chia Seeds
$12.89Add to cart
3 Tbsp maple syrup
5-6 mint leaves
1. Start by mixing 2 cups of water with the Chia seeds. Stir, and then set aside for 30 mins so the Chia seeds can gel up.
2. In a blender, combine the blackberries, lime juice, mint leaves, maple syrup, and 2 cups of water.
3. Blend until completely smooth.
4. Strain mixture into a pitcher.
5. Add the chia seed water into the pitcher. Stir thoroughly.
6. Serve on ice and enjoy!