1 lb grilled chicken breast, sliced
1 Cup BBF organic quinoa
6 Cups mixed greens
3 diced peaches
3/4 Cup blackberries
1/2 Cup goat cheese
3 diced green onions
2 Tbsp walnut
1/3 Cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 Cup BBF organic agave
1.Grill Chicken, and slice when done.
2. Meanwhile, cook Quinoa according to directions.
3. Add cooked Quinoa to perimeter of large salad bowl, fill in middle with mixed greens, top with sliced Chicken.
4. Add 2 1/2 of the 3 diced Peaches to the salad along with the Blackberries.
5. Top with Goat Cheese crumbles, Green Onions and Walnuts.
6. Add other 1/2 Peach, Balsamic Vinegar and Agave to Magic Bullet and blend til well incorporated and pour over top of Salad.
7. Finish with a dash of Pepper.