1 lb grilled chicken breast, sliced
1 Cup BBF organic quinoa
6 Cups mixed greens
3 diced peaches
3/4 Cup blackberries
1/2 Cup goat cheese
3 diced green onions
2 Tbsp walnut
1/3 Cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 Cup BBF organic agave
1.Grill Chicken, and slice when done.
2. Meanwhile, cook Quinoa according to directions.
3. Add cooked Quinoa to perimeter of large salad bowl, fill in middle with mixed greens, top with sliced Chicken.
4. Add 2 1/2 of the 3 diced Peaches to the salad along with the Blackberries.
5. Top with Goat Cheese crumbles, Green Onions and Walnuts.
6. Add other 1/2 Peach, Balsamic Vinegar and Agave to Magic Bullet and blend til well incorporated and pour over top of Salad.
7. Finish with a dash of Pepper.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.