—— Cake Ingredients ——
3 Cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 Cup BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
1 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp lemon zest
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup buttermilk
1 1/2 Cup blueberries
—— Glaze Ingredients ——
1/3 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
4 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Butter and flour a 12-cup bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, beat coconut oil until smooth; add agave and beat until smooth.
4. In another bowl, whip eggs and fold into coconut oil and agave mixture. Add lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla. Beat flour mixture into egg mixture in three steps, adding buttermilk with each step. Beat complete mixture for two minutes. Fold in blueberries and spoon complete mixture into bundt pan.
5. Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Remove cake when done, remove from pan and put on cooling rack for 20 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, mix agave and lemon juice. Add cornstarch for white color and as thickening agent. Add lemon zest. Pour over cake decoratively. Makes 16 servings.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.