1 cup dried blueberries
1 cup soft medjool dates
1 cup cashews
1/3 cup pecans
2 Tbsp BBF Antioxidant Fruit and Fiber Blend
1/2 tsp lemon zest
dash of ground cinnamon
pinch of sea salt
1. In a food processor, add the dried blueberries and dates. Process til it is all broken down and forms a paste/dough.
2. Add the cashews and pecans, Process until well combined.
3. Next add the Antioxidant blend, lemon zest, cinnamon, and sea salt. Process until well combined. (if mixture seems a little dry, doesn’t hold together when squeezed, add a little bit of lemon juice or water)
4. Scrape mixture into a 8x8 pan, either greased or lined with parchment. Press mixture into a single even layer.
5. Place the pan into the fridge to harden slightly. Once hardened cut into 10 bars and enjoy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.