1 cup dried blueberries
1 cup soft medjool dates
1 cup cashews
1/3 cup pecans
2 Tbsp BBF Antioxidant Fruit and Fiber Blend
1/2 tsp lemon zest
dash of ground cinnamon
pinch of sea salt
1. In a food processor, add the dried blueberries and dates. Process til it is all broken down and forms a paste/dough.
2. Add the cashews and pecans, Process until well combined.
3. Next add the Antioxidant blend, lemon zest, cinnamon, and sea salt. Process until well combined. (if mixture seems a little dry, doesn’t hold together when squeezed, add a little bit of lemon juice or water)
4. Scrape mixture into a 8x8 pan, either greased or lined with parchment. Press mixture into a single even layer.
5. Place the pan into the fridge to harden slightly. Once hardened cut into 10 bars and enjoy!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.