1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup cooked BBF Organic Quinoa
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
1/4 cup BBF Superfood Organic Super Seeds Blend
2 medium bananas, mashed
2 large eggs
2 Tbsp almond butter
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a 9 x 9 inch pan with non-stick spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, quinoa, sugar, baking powder, and super seed.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the banana, nut butter, eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla. Once
combined, pour the liquid mixture over the dry mixture. Mix everything til it is
4. Fold in the blueberries.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-35 minutes. Until the bars are
golden browned and firm to the touch.
6. Remove from oven and let cool completely before removing it from the pan.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.