1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup cooked BBF Organic Quinoa
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
1/4 cup BBF Superfood Organic Super Seeds Blend
2 medium bananas, mashed
2 large eggs
2 Tbsp almond butter
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a 9 x 9 inch pan with non-stick spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, quinoa, sugar, baking powder, and super seed.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the banana, nut butter, eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla. Once
combined, pour the liquid mixture over the dry mixture. Mix everything til it is
4. Fold in the blueberries.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-35 minutes. Until the bars are
golden browned and firm to the touch.
6. Remove from oven and let cool completely before removing it from the pan.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.