2/3 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup pecans finely chopped pecans
2 Tbsp pbfit pumpkin spice powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup oats
2 oz of butter
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup PBfit pumpkin spice powder
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 15 oz can pumpkin
2 2/3 cups sugar
3/4 cup oil
1/4 cup bourbon or water
1 recipe bourbon glaze(optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line twenty-four 2 ½ inch muffin pans with paper bake cups. In a small bowl combine ingredients for the crumble together and set aside.
2. In an extra large bowl stir together flour, pbfit, baking soda, salt and 1 tsp cinnamon. Make a well in the center of flour mixture, set aside.
3. In a large bowl whisk together the sugar, pumpkin, oil, eggs, and bourbon. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened. spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each about three-quarters full. Sprinkle with crumble mixture.
4. Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the mufins comes out clean. Cool in muffin cups for about 10 minutes. Remove; cool on wire racks. If desired drizzle with bourbon glaze.
5. Bourbon icing; in a small bowl stir together ¾ cup powdered sugar ¼ cup pbfit pumpkin spice powder, 1 Tbsp bourbon and enough milk or water (2 to 3 tsp) to make a drizzling consistency.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.