8 oz strong coffee
1/4 cup Barista Oatsome oat milk
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar Cardamom Syrup see recipe below
For The Brown Sugar Cardamom Syrup:
1 oz whole cardamom pods
1 cup coconut palm sugar
1 cup water
1. Place oat milk into a microwave safe jar and heat for about 30 seconds, until warm. Tightly screw lid onto jar and shake for a few seconds, until milk is foamy. Use caution when unscrewing the lid as pressure may build up.
2. Place 2 tablespoons of brown sugar cardamom syrup in a mug. Pour hot, strong coffee over syrup. Top with foamy oat milk.
For the Brown Sugar Cardamom Syrup:
1. In a small pan over low heat, toast the cardamom pods until fragrant, stirring often. Watch closely to avoid burning them.
2. Using a mortar and pestle, lightly crush the cardamom pods. Pour the pods and any exposed seeds into a medium saucepan.
3. Add the water and brown sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved. reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Strain solids through a fine mesh sieve. Store syrup in the refrigerator in a sealed container.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.