8 oz strong coffee
1/4 cup Barista Oatsome oat milk
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar Cardamom Syrup see recipe below
For The Brown Sugar Cardamom Syrup:
1 oz whole cardamom pods
1 cup coconut palm sugar
1 cup water
1. Place oat milk into a microwave safe jar and heat for about 30 seconds, until warm. Tightly screw lid onto jar and shake for a few seconds, until milk is foamy. Use caution when unscrewing the lid as pressure may build up.
2. Place 2 tablespoons of brown sugar cardamom syrup in a mug. Pour hot, strong coffee over syrup. Top with foamy oat milk.
For the Brown Sugar Cardamom Syrup:
1. In a small pan over low heat, toast the cardamom pods until fragrant, stirring often. Watch closely to avoid burning them.
2. Using a mortar and pestle, lightly crush the cardamom pods. Pour the pods and any exposed seeds into a medium saucepan.
3. Add the water and brown sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved. reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Strain solids through a fine mesh sieve. Store syrup in the refrigerator in a sealed container.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.