1/2 Cup dried cherries
1/2 Cup baby spinach
1 butternut squash, peeled and diced
1 Tbsp BBF Virgin Organic Coconut OIl
1/2 Tbsp salt
1/2 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
1/2 Tbsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
3 Cups cooked BBF Organic Quinoa
1/2 Cup pine nuts, toasted
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
1 Tbsp BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, melted
1 large pinch salt
1. Place the spinach and dried cranberries in a large bowl. Cover and set aside.
2. Place the lemon juice, agave, 1 tbsp. coconut oil, and a pinch of salt in a small bowl and whisk until combined. Set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking pan with tin foil.
4. Toss the diced butternut squash with 1 tbsp. coconut oil and 1/2 tsp. salt.
5. Spread the squash out evenly on the tin foil lined baking sheet.
6. Roast the squash on the top rack of the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until squash is tender and turning golden brown on top. Remove from oven.
7. While the squash is roasting, place the 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil in a small sauté pan and heat to medium/high. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Reduce the heat to medium and continue to sauté for another 5-6 minutes, until the onion is lightly caramelized. Add the hot butternut squash, hot onions, warm quinoa and pine nuts to the bowl of spinach and cranberries.
9. Toss together to slightly wilt the spinach. Add the dressing and toss until well coated.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.