Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1/2 Cup dried cherries
1/2 Cup baby spinach
1 butternut squash, peeled and diced
1 Tbsp BBF Virgin Organic Coconut OIl
$20.89 – $27.75Select options
1/2 Tbsp salt
1/2 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
1/2 Tbsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
3 Cups cooked BBF Organic Quinoa
1/2 Cup pine nuts, toasted
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
$11.68Add to cart
1 Tbsp BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, melted
1 large pinch salt
1. Place the spinach and dried cranberries in a large bowl. Cover and set aside.
2. Place the lemon juice, agave, 1 tbsp. coconut oil, and a pinch of salt in a small bowl and whisk until combined. Set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking pan with tin foil.
4. Toss the diced butternut squash with 1 tbsp. coconut oil and 1/2 tsp. salt.
5. Spread the squash out evenly on the tin foil lined baking sheet.
6. Roast the squash on the top rack of the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until squash is tender and turning golden brown on top. Remove from oven.
7. While the squash is roasting, place the 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil in a small sauté pan and heat to medium/high. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Reduce the heat to medium and continue to sauté for another 5-6 minutes, until the onion is lightly caramelized. Add the hot butternut squash, hot onions, warm quinoa and pine nuts to the bowl of spinach and cranberries.
9. Toss together to slightly wilt the spinach. Add the dressing and toss until well coated.