3 packages naan bread
2 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
3 Cups diced butternut squash
1 Cup celery, chopped
1 Cup onion, chopped
2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tsp dried sage
1 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp fennel seed
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 1/2 Cup bone broth
1/2 Cup egg whites
3/4 Cup frozen cranberries
1/3 Cup chopped pecans (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Cut your naan into squares and place on a baking sheet in an even layer. Bake for 40-50 minutes.
3. While naan is baking add your oil to a large pot.
4. Add in your onion, celery, spices and butternut squash. Saute for 3-4 minutes. Add in 1 cup of your bone broth and bring to a boil. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until squash is fork tender.
5. When naan is done add to your to pot with the vegetables. Add your cranberries, egg whites, and remaining bone broth. Toss together.
6. Place in an oven safe baking dish and slightly press down.
7. Bake for 35-45 minutes.
8. Finish off with a sprinkle of pecans, if desired.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.