1 butternut squash - peeled, deseeded, and chopped
1 large sweet onion - chopped
2 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1 Tbsp BBF Refined Coconut Oil
3 cloves garlic - minced
4 cups vegetable stock
1 cup Oatsome
4-5 Tbsp Pbfit
1 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning
1 bay leaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Place the peeled and chopped butternut squash, and the chopped onion on a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with avocado oil and maple syrup. Mix to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 30-35 mins or until a fork can pierce through the squash.
3. In a large pot, melt the coconut oil, placed the minced garlic in the pot and cook til fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Put the roasted squash and onions into the pot.
4. Add the stock, oatsome, pbfit and pumpkin spice seasoning into the pot.
5. Using an immersion blender or high powered blender, blend the soup until smooth.
6. Add the bay leaf, Taste the soup and season to your liking.
7. Keep soup on medium heat until soup reaches a low simmer.
8. Serve soup warm and top with your favorite toppings.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.