1 Butternut squash - peeled, de-seeded and chopped
1 Large sweet onion - chopped
2 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil
2 Tbsp Maple syrup
1 Tbsp BBF Refined coconut oil
3 Cloves garlic - minced
4 cups Vegetable stock
1 cup Canned full-fat coconut milk
4-5 Tbsp PBfit Pumpkin Spice
1 Bay leaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Place the peeled and chopped butternut squash, and the chopped onion on a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with avocado oil and maple syrup. Mix to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 30-35 mins or until a fork can pierce through the squash.
3. In a large pot, melt the coconut oil, placed the minced garlic in the pot and cook til fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Put the roasted squash and onions into the pot.
4. Add the stock, coconut milk, pbfit into the pot.
5. Using an immersion blender or high powered blender, blend the soup until smooth.
6. Add the bay leaf, Taste the soup and season to your liking.
7. Keep soup on medium heat until soup reaches a low simmer.
8. Serve soup warm and top with your favorite toppings.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.