3/4 cup all-purpose flour, plus more for work surface
3/4 cup graham or whole-wheat flour or wheat germ
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp coarse salt
6 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
1/3 cup BBF Coconut palm sugar
1 Tbsp BBF agave syrup
1 large egg
2 Tbsp BBF Cacao Powder
12 large Marshmallows
12 dark chocolate squares
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder,cacao powder and salt. Using an electric mixer, cream butter, coconut palm sugar, and agave until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. With the mixer on low speed, add egg, and mix until combined, Add flour mixture, and mix until combined.
2. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface. Roll between two sheets of parchment to a 1/8-to-1/4-inch thickness. Remove the top piece of parchment paper and place the dough on a baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
3. Using a fluted pastry wheel, cut dough into 2 1/4-inch squares and prick dough with a fork to create dotted lines. Transfer to two parchment-lined baking sheets and freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees with racks in upper and lower thirds. Bake graham crackers until golden brown, rotating sheets from top to bottom and front to back halfway through, 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer crackers to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. To assemble S mores place chocolate squares on bottom of each graham cracker then place marshmallow on top and lightly torch marshmallow with a torch or roast over the fire until golden brown and place on top of chocolate then top with a graham cracker.