3/4 cup all-purpose flour, plus more for work surface
3/4 cup graham or whole-wheat flour or wheat germ
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp coarse salt
6 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
1/3 cup BBF Coconut palm sugar
1 Tbsp BBF agave syrup
1 large egg
2 Tbsp BBF Cacao Powder
12 large Marshmallows
12 dark chocolate squares
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder,cacao powder and salt. Using an electric mixer, cream butter, coconut palm sugar, and agave until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. With the mixer on low speed, add egg, and mix until combined, Add flour mixture, and mix until combined.
2. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface. Roll between two sheets of parchment to a 1/8-to-1/4-inch thickness. Remove the top piece of parchment paper and place the dough on a baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
3. Using a fluted pastry wheel, cut dough into 2 1/4-inch squares and prick dough with a fork to create dotted lines. Transfer to two parchment-lined baking sheets and freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees with racks in upper and lower thirds. Bake graham crackers until golden brown, rotating sheets from top to bottom and front to back halfway through, 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer crackers to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. To assemble S mores place chocolate squares on bottom of each graham cracker then place marshmallow on top and lightly torch marshmallow with a torch or roast over the fire until golden brown and place on top of chocolate then top with a graham cracker.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.