Total time: 20M
15 oz canned pumpkin
1 cup coconut flour
3/4 cups pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup pure cane sugar
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
3/4 cup BetterBody Foods Cacao Powder ( for rolling truffles in)
1. Add pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, salt, cinnamon, sugar, and melted coconut oil to a bowl and mix well.
2. Add the coconut flour and mix until well combined (batter will be thick and not sticky).
3. Use a mini ice cream scoop or a spoon to form truffles.
4. Place truffles on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Chill the truffles for 20 minutes. Once chilled, remove from the fridge and gently roll to make the truffle smooth and round. Drop the truffle into the cacao
powder and roll to cover. Place on a tray and chill until ready to serve. You may need an additional dusting of BetterBody Foods Cacao Powder.
6. Enjoy your Cacao Pumpkin Truffles!