3/4 c all-purpose flour
1 c rolled oatmeal
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground giner
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 c BBF Virgin Coconut OIl
6 Tbsp BBF Coconut Sugar
6 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 chia egg (1 TBSP BBF Chia Seeds + 3 Tbsp Water)
1/4 c almond milk
1 c grated carrots
1/2 c chopped walnuts
4oz vegan cream cheese
3 Tbsp vegan butter
1 c powdered sugar
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
2. Cream together the coconut oil and sugars.
3. Add chia egg, vanilla, and almond milk.
4. Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and toss in grated carrots + walnuts.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-22 minutes.
6. Allow carrot cake to cool completely before adding frosting.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.