Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
3/4 c all-purpose flour
1 c rolled oatmeal
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground giner
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 c BBF Virgin Coconut OIl
$20.89 – $27.75Select options
6 Tbsp BBF Coconut Sugar
$12.98Add to cart
6 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp BBF Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla
1 chia egg (1 TBSP BBF Chia Seeds + 3 Tbsp Water)
$12.89Add to cart
1/4 c almond milk
1 c grated carrots
1/2 c chopped walnuts
4oz vegan cream cheese
3 Tbsp vegan butter
1 c powdered sugar
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
2. Cream together the coconut oil and sugars.
3. Add chia egg, vanilla, and almond milk.
4. Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and toss in grated carrots + walnuts.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-22 minutes.
6. Allow carrot cake to cool completely before adding frosting.