3/4 c all-purpose flour
1 c rolled oatmeal
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground giner
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 c BBF Virgin Coconut OIl
6 Tbsp BBF Coconut Sugar
6 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 chia egg (1 TBSP BBF Chia Seeds + 3 Tbsp Water)
1/4 c almond milk
1 c grated carrots
1/2 c chopped walnuts
4oz vegan cream cheese
3 Tbsp vegan butter
1 c powdered sugar
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
2. Cream together the coconut oil and sugars.
3. Add chia egg, vanilla, and almond milk.
4. Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and toss in grated carrots + walnuts.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-22 minutes.
6. Allow carrot cake to cool completely before adding frosting.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.