2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp teaspoon salt
2 cups Oatsome Oat Milk
3/4 cup shredded carrots
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Whisk together eggs, oatsome and carrots.
3. Pour liquid mixture into dry ingredients.
4. Whisk until smooth and there are no lumps. Stir in coconut and raisins.
5. Pour onto a flat griddle that has been heated to 350 degrees.
6. When Pancakes begin to bubble flip and cook the second side.