Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
2 cups organic cane sugar
4 large eggs
2 cups Avocado Oil
1 3/4 cups oat flour
1/4 cup brown rice flour
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 lb 4 oz ground fresh carrots
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray 3, 7" cake pans with pan spray
3. Peel carrots and grind in the food processor until well ground.
4. Combine sugar, eggs, avocado oil in mixing bowl with whisk attachment. Mix till well combined.
5. Add in carrots and coconut and mix till well combined about 2 minutes.
6. In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients together. Stir.
7. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well about 2 minutes.
8. Divide batter into cake pans.
9. Bake for about 40-45 minutes. Bakers tip – Gluten free cakes take a little more time to bake than regular cakes.
10. Cool and frost with your choice of frosting or eat plain with a dusting of powder sugar.