2 cups organic cane sugar or BBF Monk Fruit
2 cups BBF Avocado Oil
2 cups BBF AP Oat Flour
1 tsp soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 pound 4 ounces ground fresh carrots
½ cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray cake pans with pan spray
3. Peel carrots and grind them in the food processor until well ground.
4. Combine sugar, eggs, avocado oil in a mixing bowl with whisk attachment. Mix till well combined.
5. Add in carrots and coconut and mix till well combined for about 2 minutes.
6. In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients together. Stir.
7. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well for about 2 minutes.
8. Divide batter into cake pans.
9. Bake for about 40-45 minutes. Bakers tip – Gluten-free cakes take a little more time to bake than regular cakes.
10. Cool and frost with your choice of frosting or eat plain with a dusting of powder sugar.