2 cups organic cane sugar or BBF Monk Fruit
2 cups BBF Avocado Oil
2 cups BBF AP Oat Flour
1 tsp soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 pound 4 ounces ground fresh carrots
½ cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray cake pans with pan spray
3. Peel carrots and grind them in the food processor until well ground.
4. Combine sugar, eggs, avocado oil in a mixing bowl with whisk attachment. Mix till well combined.
5. Add in carrots and coconut and mix till well combined for about 2 minutes.
6. In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients together. Stir.
7. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well for about 2 minutes.
8. Divide batter into cake pans.
9. Bake for about 40-45 minutes. Bakers tip – Gluten-free cakes take a little more time to bake than regular cakes.
10. Cool and frost with your choice of frosting or eat plain with a dusting of powder sugar.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.