Note:Reduced Calorie Version: 170 calories, 9g fat, 12g protein, 12g carbs
2 heads cauliflower, cut into small florets
2 Tbsp oregano
3 Tbsp basil
2 Tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup BBF Organic Super Seeds Blend
4 eggs (for reduced calorie version sub 8 egg whites)
1/4 cup BBF Organic Coconut Flour
1 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup BBF Coconut MCT Oil for brushing pizzas (for reduced calorie version use 1 tsp. for oiling pan)
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Add cauliflower to food processor in small batches. Pulse until the consistency of rice. Add to a large sauté pan and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently for about 10 minutes, until the moisture has evaporated. If it still seems wet, place cauliflower in a cheesecloth and wring out excess water.
3. In a large bowl mix together cauliflower, oregano, basil, garlic, salt, superseeds, eggs, flour and cheese until well blended but not mushy.
4. Oil 2 cookies sheets with MCT Oil. Use a large ice cream scoop to divide into 8 pizza crusts (4 on each sheet). Oil your hands and form into round crusts. Brush with MCT oil.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until tops are slightly golden. Remove from oven and use 2 spatulas to gently move to foil or waxed paper and place in freezer bags.
6. To make a quick pizza, remove from freezer, place on a cookie sheet, top with your favorite toppings and cook at 425°F for 10 minutes. Easy, delicious and healthy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.