—— Crust ——
1 Cup whole wheat pastry flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 Cup BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp milk
2 Tbsp BBF* Organic Agave
—— Filling ——
8 oz cream cheese
1 Cup BBF Organic Agave
3 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp grated lemon peel
1 tsp BBF Organic Vanilla
1/4 Cup light cream or milk
Preheat oven to 450°F.
For the crust:
1. In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt and BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil). Blend until crumbly.
2. Combine milk and BBF* Organic Agave and sprinkle over mixture until dough is just moist enough to hold together.
3. Press mixture over bottom and 2½ inches up side of 9-inch spring form pan.
4. Set aside for crust to chill.
For the filling:
1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy.
2. Add BBF* Organic Agave, flour, lemon zest, salt and vanilla; beat well.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Blend in cream.
4. Pour filling into prepared pan with the crust.
5. Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 200°F and bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until filling is almost set or golden brown.
6. Remove from oven, and refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.
7. Serve plain or with Strawberry or Triple Berry Topping and BBF* Organic Agave Sweetened Whipped Cream.
*BBF = BetterBody Foods
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.