1/2 cup BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
1/3 cup BBF Monk Fruit Blend
1/2 tsp almond extract
1 ½ cups BBF Oat Flour Blend
1/4 cup sugar-free cherry jam or raspberry jam
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make the cookies: Using a handheld or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, add the monk fruit, almond extract, and oat flour. Continue mixing and until all ingredients come together and form a dough. Scoop dough into small round balls and chill for about 15 -20 minutes. Remove from the fridge and place on a parchment-lined sheet tray.
3. Gently press down with your thumb to make a small indentation on the cookie. Scoop jam or place one cherry in the middle of each cookie.
4. Bake the shortbread thumbprint cookies for 14-15 minutes, or until very lightly browned on the edges. The cookies will puff up and spread slightly.
5. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.