2 ½ cups BBF Oat Flour Blend
½ tsp ground white pepper
2 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp cloves
¼ tsp nutmeg
1 Tbsp BBF Cacao Powder
4 ounces butter (replace with coconut oil or vegan margarine to make vegan cookies)
½ cup BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
½ cup molasses
1 tsp baking soda
1 ½ tsp boiling water
1. Combine dry ingredients together except leave baking soda separate.
2. Cream together butter, and coconut palm sugar until fluffy. Add in molasses and cream.
3. Combine baking soda and water together until dissolved.
4. Pour half of your flour mixture into butter, sugar mixture and combine.
5. Pour in soda water mixture and combine, pour remaining flour mixture and mix until well combined.
6. Scoop and roll in raw sugar.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes. Bake longer if you like a more crispy cookie