2 very ripe bananas
1 scoop vanilla protein pwder
3/4 c whole wheat flour or oat flour
1/4 c egg whites
1/4 c greek yogurt
1/4 c BBF Coconut Sugar
3 Tbsp BBF Chia Seeds
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Cinnamon
1. Pre-heat oven to 375f and prepare a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
2. I used my Kitchen Aide mixer to mash my bananas but you can use a fork.
3. Whisk banana mash with the eggs, vanilla extract and yogurt until fluffy.
4. In separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients then gently add in the banana mix until combined.
5. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 24-28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.