Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
2 very ripe bananas
1 scoop vanilla protein pwder
3/4 c whole wheat flour or oat flour
1/4 c egg whites
1/4 c greek yogurt
1/4 c BBF Coconut Sugar
3 Tbsp BBF Chia Seeds
$12.89Add to cart
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Cinnamon
1. Pre-heat oven to 375f and prepare a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
2. I used my Kitchen Aide mixer to mash my bananas but you can use a fork.
3. Whisk banana mash with the eggs, vanilla extract and yogurt until fluffy.
4. In separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients then gently add in the banana mix until combined.
5. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 24-28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.