3 Cups shredded cooked chicken
2 Cups Mexican cheese blend
1/2 Cup PBfit®
1/2 Cup frozen corn, thawed
1/2 Cup roasted red pepper, chopped
1/4 Cup coriander, chopped
2 tsp chili in adobo sauce, minced
1 Tbsp BBF organic naturally refined coconut oil
6 large tortillas
1. Add chicken, PBfit® Peanut Butter Powder, cheese, corn, red pepper, and coriander to a large bowl.
2. Squeeze juice of one-half of the lime over top.
3. Add 1 teaspoon adobo sauce and mix everything together. Taste the mixture. Add more adobo if you want it spicier.
4. Brush a large frying pan lightly with Coconut Oil and set over medium heat.
5. Add a tortilla to the pan. Spoon about 1 cup of the chicken mixture over half the tortilla. Fold the other half of the tortilla over the filling, pressing together.
6. Cook until the underside of the tortilla is golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip the tortilla and cook the other side until golden brown, 1-2 minutes. Keep warm until all tortillas are ready to eat. Repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
7. Slice each tortilla into 4 wedges. Serve with sour cream, guacamole, or salsa on the side.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.