3 Cups shredded cooked chicken
2 Cups Mexican cheese blend
1/2 Cup PBfit®
1/2 Cup frozen corn, thawed
1/2 Cup roasted red pepper, chopped
1/4 Cup coriander, chopped
2 tsp chili in adobo sauce, minced
1 Tbsp BBF organic naturally refined coconut oil
6 large tortillas
1. Add chicken, PBfit® Peanut Butter Powder, cheese, corn, red pepper, and coriander to a large bowl.
2. Squeeze juice of one-half of the lime over top.
3. Add 1 teaspoon adobo sauce and mix everything together. Taste the mixture. Add more adobo if you want it spicier.
4. Brush a large frying pan lightly with Coconut Oil and set over medium heat.
5. Add a tortilla to the pan. Spoon about 1 cup of the chicken mixture over half the tortilla. Fold the other half of the tortilla over the filling, pressing together.
6. Cook until the underside of the tortilla is golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip the tortilla and cook the other side until golden brown, 1-2 minutes. Keep warm until all tortillas are ready to eat. Repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
7. Slice each tortilla into 4 wedges. Serve with sour cream, guacamole, or salsa on the side.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.