3 Tbsp soy sauce
3 Tbsp BBF organic agave
2 tsp ginger, minced
1 Tbsp BBF organic refined coconut oil
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breast
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 tsp garlic, minced
1 bunch scallions, trimmed and chopped
8 oz can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
1/4 Cup unsalted cashews, chopped
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
1 head iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
Spicy Dipping Sauce :
2 Tbsp BBF organic agave
2 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 Tbsp tangy ketchup
1 Tbsp ginger, minced
2 tsp dry mustard powder
2 Tbsp water
1/2 lime juice
Dash sesame oil
1 tsp garlic and red chili paste
1. Whisk together soy sauce, BetterBody Foods organic agave and ginger in a small bowl. Heat both BetterBody Foods organic refined coconut oil and sesame oil in skillet or wok. Add chicken or tofu and season with salt, pepper, and garlic.
2. Stir fry until meat is done (about 4-5 minutes for chicken; about 20 minutes for tofu, or until golden brown). Add 1/2 of the Agave mix, scallions, water chestnuts and cashews.
3. Stir fry until cooked through (3-5 minutes). Remove from heat and toss with chopped cilantro. Place two lettuce leaves on each plate and spoon stir fry mixture onto lettuce leaves.
4. Whisk spicy dipping sauce ingredients together.
5. Drizzle remaining soy sauce mixture over the lettuce wraps and serve with Spicy Dipping Sauce (listed).