4 oz unsweetened chocolate (melted)
6 Tbsp BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
1 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
1/3 tsp salt
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup whole wheat pastry flour
2 oz semi-sweet chocolate (grated)
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 9 x 9 inch baking pan.
2. Place unsweetened chocolate into a large stainless steel bowl or the top of a double boiler and set over a pan of gently simmering water.
3. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
4. Mix the BBF* Organic Agave, BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil, and BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla into the melted chocolate. Beat in the eggs. Fold in flour and salt and mix until smooth.
5. Pour the batter into greased pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Top with coarsely grated semi-sweet chocolate. Makes 16 brownies.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.