4 oz unsweetened chocolate (melted)
6 Tbsp BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
1 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
1/3 tsp salt
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup whole wheat pastry flour
2 oz semi-sweet chocolate (grated)
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 9 x 9 inch baking pan.
2. Place unsweetened chocolate into a large stainless steel bowl or the top of a double boiler and set over a pan of gently simmering water.
3. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
4. Mix the BBF* Organic Agave, BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil, and BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla into the melted chocolate. Beat in the eggs. Fold in flour and salt and mix until smooth.
5. Pour the batter into greased pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Top with coarsely grated semi-sweet chocolate. Makes 16 brownies.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.