1/4 c almond flour
1/4 c BBF Coconut Flour
2 Tbsp BBF PBfit
1 scoop protein powder
1 Tbsp BBF Coconut Oil
3 Tbsp BBF Agave
3 Tbsp water
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
2 oz dark chocolate
1 Tbsp BBF Agave
1 tsp BBF Coconut Oil
1. In a large bowl, mix together the flours, powdered peanut butter and protein powder.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, gently melt the vitafiber and coconut oil together.
3. Add the vitafiber/coconut oil mix to the flour mix and use a fork to mix them together then add the vanilla extract and water (room temp). Keep mixing until a dough forms. Depending on the protein powder you use, you may need to add another tablespoon of water if your dough is too dry.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Press the cookie dough evenly into the ice trays (leaving some room at the top for the chocolate) then set a side while you melt your chocolate ingredients together.
6. Spoon melted chocolate over each cookie dough piece and place the ice tray in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving.
7. For easy removal, gently loosen the sides using a knife.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.