Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1/4 c almond flour
1/4 c BBF Coconut Flour
$12.98Add to cart
2 Tbsp BBF PBfit
$10.48 – $17.98Select options
1 scoop protein powder
1 Tbsp BBF Coconut Oil
$20.89 – $27.75Select options
3 Tbsp BBF Agave
$11.68Add to cart
3 Tbsp water
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
2 oz dark chocolate
1 Tbsp BBF Agave
1 tsp BBF Coconut Oil
1. In a large bowl, mix together the flours, powdered peanut butter and protein powder.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, gently melt the vitafiber and coconut oil together.
3. Add the vitafiber/coconut oil mix to the flour mix and use a fork to mix them together then add the vanilla extract and water (room temp). Keep mixing until a dough forms. Depending on the protein powder you use, you may need to add another tablespoon of water if your dough is too dry.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Press the cookie dough evenly into the ice trays (leaving some room at the top for the chocolate) then set a side while you melt your chocolate ingredients together.
6. Spoon melted chocolate over each cookie dough piece and place the ice tray in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving.
7. For easy removal, gently loosen the sides using a knife.