1/3 Cup all purpose flour (gluten free flour works too)
1/4 Cup oat flour (ground oats)
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour
1 Tbsp flax seed meal
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
1 Tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp applesauce, unsweetened
3 Tbsp almond milk
2 Tbsp chocolate chips (or any subsititue)
CHOCOLATE SAUCE FILLING :
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
1 Tbsp almond milk
1. Mix you dry ingredients first and then add your wet ingredients on top.
2. Combine well and if the batter is too thick add more plant-based milk.
3. Roll into balls and form into cookie shape (*using a tbsp measurements)
4. Add your cookies to a pan with parchment paper/aluminum foil and bake for 8-10min on 350°F. Or until golden brown.
5. Let cool completely before you make the cookie sandwich.
Optional: After making the sandwich, put them in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.