1/3 Cup all purpose flour (gluten free flour works too)
1/4 Cup oat flour (ground oats)
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour
1 Tbsp flax seed meal
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
1 Tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp applesauce, unsweetened
3 Tbsp almond milk
2 Tbsp chocolate chips (or any subsititue)
CHOCOLATE SAUCE FILLING :
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
1 Tbsp almond milk
1. Mix you dry ingredients first and then add your wet ingredients on top.
2. Combine well and if the batter is too thick add more plant-based milk.
3. Roll into balls and form into cookie shape (*using a tbsp measurements)
4. Add your cookies to a pan with parchment paper/aluminum foil and bake for 8-10min on 350°F. Or until golden brown.
5. Let cool completely before you make the cookie sandwich.
Optional: After making the sandwich, put them in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.