1/3 Cup all purpose flour (gluten free flour works too)
1/4 Cup oat flour (ground oats)
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour
1 Tbsp flax seed meal
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
1 Tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp applesauce, unsweetened
3 Tbsp almond milk
2 Tbsp chocolate chips (or any subsititue)
CHOCOLATE SAUCE FILLING :
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
1 Tbsp almond milk
1. Mix you dry ingredients first and then add your wet ingredients on top.
2. Combine well and if the batter is too thick add more plant-based milk.
3. Roll into balls and form into cookie shape (*using a tbsp measurements)
4. Add your cookies to a pan with parchment paper/aluminum foil and bake for 8-10min on 350°F. Or until golden brown.
5. Let cool completely before you make the cookie sandwich.
Optional: After making the sandwich, put them in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.